I want to start of by thanking Kitty for the nomination!
– Share this image in your blog post.
– Write about 5 people in your life you are thankful for.
– Write about 5 things in 2015 that you are thankful for.
– Spread the love and challenge 5 other blogs to take part.
It is funny how it is so difficult for me to mention things that I’m thankful for. There are so many things in my life that I’m not thankful for, so many things that makes my life a bit shittier. But I think it is healthy sometimes just to sit down and think about the things you are thankful for in life, sand remember that it is not all bad.
5 people I’m thankful for
- My friend Theresa(Quynh), she showed me that I’m capable of love, and taught me that I need to learn to love myself. She is always there for me, and she is truly my best friend! I have never laught, cried and argued this much with a friend before, and that’s why I love her! In fact she also have a blog, check her out – Polytape
- My friend Naya, I have known her my entire life, and she has always been there for me, love her so much! Her and her family are like family to me!
- My friend Lise, who always is ready to have a talk, who cares a lot about me, and who I always do fun things with. Love her!
- My big sister, we have our differences, and sometimes I can get so angry at her, but in the end of the day she is the only family I have left, and she is there for me, and I know she loves me and for that I am thankful.
- My mentally ill friends, it is just nice to have some friends who experience the same thing as you do, and who remind you what you are fighting for.
5 things in 2015 that I’m thankful for.
- Graduating high school! It is one of the hardest thing I’ve ever done, because of my mental illness, but I got through it!
- Staying alive
- Getting my driving license
- All the great moments I’ve shared with my friends
- Taking the decision to cut of the friends that I had that was bad for me.
There are so many other amazing blogs that I’m following! Check them out! My absolut favorit blog is Polytape who I always would like to nominate!
All the best