We all have our dark sides, unhealthy thoughts, or unrealistic ways of life etc. It’s time to speak up! I invite everyone who is reading this, to make their own list.
Time to confess!
- Sometimes when people share their “normal” problems and issues, I compare it to my own life, and think bitch please your life is easy. I know you can’t compare these things, but I do..
- When someone is really unattractive, or smells or something, I feel embarrassed to be seen with them. Which is such a shame..
- I’m never mean to anyone unless they are mean to me. But when people annoy me, chances are, I will speak behind their backs… Awful!!
- There is a big voice in my head that tells me I’m fat, useless, and sick! Sometimes I listen to it.. Which is a big mistake..
- I’m a strong believer in first impression, and if you give a bad one, it’s gonna take a lot to change that.
- I believe that I will find a true love. A man that is perfect in every single way. A man that will live up to every dream, every requirements. And nothing less. So unrealistic I know, that is probably why I’m single I guess haha.
- My dad always saw and pointed out every single flaw and mistakes that us children had. In result of this, I always find peoples flaws and mistakes, I don’t point them out or say anything, but I analyze them in my head… So sad.
- A part of me identify with being mentally ill, and uses it as an excuse.. Lifecrime..
- I always look at men in the locker room, and uses the images later on… Weird..
- I wish that everyone I meet, would tell me that I’m beautiful.,
This makes me sound like the biggest bitch, and most insecure person ever. I’m really not, I promise. However, it sure did feel good to confess these things.
Write a comment if you’re gonna write a post, I would love to read it!
All the best